Dressed for Leadership
I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. ~Giorgio Armani
Who looks more competent for her Job Interview?
Sharp and Sophisticated OR College Cheerleader?
Avoid this unfortunate disconnect.
Dressing with purpose means the correct message/image is conveyed to your audience.
A First Impression is made within 7-10 seconds!!! Make it count…
The 3 “Knows”!
1. Know Your Industry
- How formal or casual is your industry?
- When attending trade fairs, do you know the appropriate attire?
- Not sure how to dress at the office? Ask HR for the company dress code.
- Are you wanting to move up the corporate ladder? Watch what upper management wears, and do likewise!!
Remember the adage – “Dress for the job you want, rather than the job you have!”
2. Know Your Dress Code
3. Know How to Become a Savvy Shopper
Have a plan for your Business Wardrobe. It’s the hardest working wardrobe so spend a little more on exceptional quality items rather than mere quantity.
See how many potential outfits can be created with 10-12 items. (Click to Enlarge)
How Can We Help You Make a Great First Impression?
Wondering how to put this all together, Maria’s expertise will make you stand out from the competition.
Color Analysis – $135
- Learn how value & intensity of those WOW colors flatter you.
- This detailed color analysis includes a Personal Palette that fits in your purse and an information booklet providing tips about color theory, neutrals, how to create color harmony in your wardrobe.
Personal Style Shopping – $100/hr
(3 Hour Minimum)
- Do you need help creating a core wardrobe for a new job or job interview? Are you transitioning in any way in your life?
- An extra pair of eyes can make all of the difference in making shopping a more pleasant experience. Contrary to popular belief, most women actually detest shopping. Let Maria’s expertise help you make wise purchases.
- Your budget is not an obstacle. Maria’s pre-shopping research will make sure that you won’t over spend.
The Gift of Confidence:
- These are a great idea for new graduates from college/university or for anyone who is embarking on a new adventure in life.
- Certificates towards of any of Maria’s services make a great Birthday, Anniversary or Christmas gift for that special woman in your life.
- They can be purchased as a gift card toward services available in denominations of $50. or $100. Or a Color Analysis may be purchased for $135. The certificate would be available to be downloaded when payment through PayPal is received.
Using this FREE downloadable page, become an expert shopper.