Good Manners Rock!
Are you looking for a fun interesting camp for your 5-7 yrs old? Why not try Good Manners Rock etiquette camp? This week long, half day camp will guide your son/daughter through the basics of good introductions and basic respect. Lots of songs, games, role-plays and crafts are used to present the topics. Dining etiquette is taught everyday during snack time.
Some Of The Topics Include:
- Proper introductions
- Becoming respectful of self and others
- Dining and birthday party etiquette
- Polite phone manners
- The Five Fabulous Phrases – please, thank you, you’re welcome, excuse me, I’m sorry
- The art of conversation
- Helpful at home
$150/camper Sibling Discounts Available
Presenting a unique twist for 8-11 yrs old children, our camp combines Etiquette + Public Speaking!! This camp will be co-presented by Maria Doll, certified Etiquette Trainer and Vicki Goodfellow-Duke, Associate Professor Faculty of Communications, Mount Royal University and Director of Outspoken Communications. Maria & Vicki are teaming up to help your child become more confident and fearless speaking in front of a group of people.
In conjunction with the etiquette topics, the following will be covered:
- No More Stage Fright (Managing nerves, Confidence before crowds, Effective non-verbal communication)
- Speak Out (Voice projection, Clear articulation, Vocal variety)
- Say What You Mean(Think before you speak, The power of language)
- Making Friends(Listening, Introductions, Interpersonal communication)
…..through the use of games, and hands-on activities.
$200/camper Sibling Discounts Available